Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I Don't Wanna Go To Your Party

It's my second podcast from Shibuya, yo!

Playlist:
Hauschka- Paddington- Room to Expand
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti- Artifact- Worn Copy
Fourtet- Melody Day (Caribou Remix)
Zach Condon (of Beirut)- Venice- Believer Magazine Comp.
British Sea Power- Tugboat- Spirit of St. Louis
The Big Disappointments- Like to Know- The Big Disappointments
A Certain Ratio- Do the Du- Early
Joakim- I Wish You Were Gone- Go Commando with JDH & Dave P
Black Moth Super Rainbow- Lollipopsichord- Dandelion Gum
Boris Policeband- Tow Away- New York Noise, Vol. III
The Birthday Party- Cry- Prayers on Fire
Atlas Sound (Deerhunter's Bradford Cox) - Unicorn Rainbow Odyssey (Mark Sultan Cover)
Grand Archives- Southern Glass Home- Demos
Valet- My Volcano- Blood is Clean

Click here to ENJOY!



What are YOU listening to these days that I should check out? Lemme know!

7 comments:

tront said...

Yacht - I Believe in you. Your Magic is Real. YOU WOULD LOVE THIS

and

Prins Thomas Presents Cosmo Galactic Prism YOU WOULD LOVE THIS

Anonymous said...

Melody Day...whoa...awesome version!

Boyd Main said...

Von Sundenfed
Elvis Costello and The Attractions
Thee More Shallows
Quasimoto

thanks for another set, looking forward to listening...

Boyd Main said...

After listening to the first half of this podcast, I've gotta recommend that you keep your eyes out for records by The Clean.

ekb said...

doh. seeing the comment above reminded me that i've had the clean anthology sitting on my dining room table for a week, meaning to rip it for you.

jonfroehlich said...

Have you checked out Brandi Carlile? She's from WA. Harmonic folk rock with great vocals. Try "The Story," "Josephine" and "Turpentine." Start with story though... if you dislike that one--there is no hope.

Nathan said...

Melody day is a gorgeous song, thanks for sharing it!